Work to be completed at home, in the event of unforeseen school closures
Planet Maths and Maths copy
My Baby Sitter is an Alien & English copy.
SESE copy and project template.
Busy Bee Copy
Library book and book review template.
Maths: Planet Maths
All answers to be written into Maths copy
- Check Up
Page 27 A & B
Page 36 A, B, C, D & E
Page 41 A, B & C
Page 51 A, B, C & D
English: Library Book or Own Book from Home
READ, READ, READ.
Any written work is to be completed into English copy
- Read 2 new books and complete the book reviews to share with the class on our return.
- Each day reread one of the stories we have done already and write 12 questions (using two of each of the six questions words below) about the story. Try to write questions that you think would be challenging for someone else to answer.
Who, what, where, when, why and how? ________________________________________________________________
SESE-Copy and online research
- Complete the questions on the second worksheet on Saint Patrick.
- Take some notes from the two worksheets on Saint Patrick, you can record them in your busy bee copy. Using these notes in your own words write a story about the life of Saint Patrick
- Complete the worksheet on Garden Birds both sides
- Research further and complete a short project on Portugal on the template given.
- Complete a second project on Canada using all the headings from the A3 template. You can present this project in any format you wish including a small booklet, a poster, google slides or something else creative you may think of.
- Ages Ago Page 59 The Spread Of Christianity
Read the full chapter carefully and complete 1, 2 and 3 on page 68 in your SESE copy
Good Luck, and try your best. If there is anything you are unsure of, don’t panic and just leave it until we return. We hope you all stay safe and healthy and are well rested on our return to school.