Work to be completed at home, in the event of unforeseen school closures
Grow in Love
Master your maths worksheet.
Subtract 8 pg 48 and 49
Revision E pg 50 and 51
Subtract 9 pg 52 and 53
Revision Section table toppers
Time – Talk about telling the time at home. O’ clock, half past, quarter past and quarter to.
Religion: Grow in Love
Prayers – Act of Sorrow, pg 33 Grow in Love.
Easter Week religion work
Pg 40 and 41
Pg 42 and 43
READ, READ, READ.
Any written work is to be completed into Homework copy
- Keep a diary on what you do or will do each day. Today is ____. The date is ___. The weather is ____. Write three things about what you did or plan to do for the day.
- Use your spelling sheet. Make silly sentences.
- Practice your spellings 3 times each day.
- Practice using petal writing, stairs writing, bubble writing, pattern writing on your whiteboard.
- Spellings – ear, silent h and silent c
Pg, 20 - 23
Nice and neat. Sharp pencil!
Good Luck, and try your best. If there is anything you are unsure of, don’t panic and just leave it until we return. We hope you all stay safe and healthy and are well rested on our return to school.
Ms. McDermott and Ms O’Connell.