Welcome to Ms. Glancy's 6th Class Blog. Here we are on our first day in our new class. Come and visit us here often where we will keep you updated on what we get up to!
Our class have been busy planting strawberry plants with Gerry. We are hoping that we will be able to harvest these before the summer!
Our final week - Ms Wadding’s 6th!
Ms Waddings class had a fantastic two last weeks in primary school.
- They had a beautiful day for their sports day. The high jump was definitely a favourite!
- Then they celebrated each other with an awards day, which was topped off by our build your own ice cream’ table.
- They each taught a lesson to the class ☺️
- They opened their time capsules from 2nd class and enjoyed some Dominos pizza!
- We had an amazing retreat day where we started with a breakfast morning. We enjoyed playing with bubbles and chalks. It bright is right back to our memories in infants
End of Year Awards Ceremony for Ms Wadding’s Class!
Ms Waddings class had a busy week this week. They had an outdoor awards ceremony where the children voted for each other to receive individual awards. Ms Wadding presented each of the certificates to every child.
To top it off they got to ‘build their own ice cream’ afterwards.
Ms Waddings Amazing Projects!
Today Ms Wadding’s class presented their amazing inventor projects to the class.
We saw a wide range from Thomas Edison to Elon Musk.
The children have been working very hard on these projects for the past few weeks and it was fantastic to finally see their amazing team work come together.
Amazing work everyone!
This week Ms. Gilbert's class took part in a public speaking presentation where they presented a topic of choice to their peers. They spoke with such confidence and knowledge and it made for a very enjoyable day.
Check out our news.