Our class have been busy planting strawberry plants with Gerry. We are hoping that we will be able to harvest these before the summer!
Our final week - Ms Wadding’s 6th!
Ms Waddings class had a fantastic two last weeks in primary school.
- They had a beautiful day for their sports day. The high jump was definitely a favourite!
- Then they celebrated each other with an awards day, which was topped off by our build your own ice cream’ table.
- They each taught a lesson to the class ☺️
- They opened their time capsules from 2nd class and enjoyed some Dominos pizza!
- We had an amazing retreat day where we started with a breakfast morning. We enjoyed playing with bubbles and chalks. It bright is right back to our memories in infants
End of Year Awards Ceremony for Ms Wadding’s Class!
Ms Waddings class had a busy week this week. They had an outdoor awards ceremony where the children voted for each other to receive individual awards. Ms Wadding presented each of the certificates to every child.
To top it off they got to ‘build their own ice cream’ afterwards.
Ms Waddings Amazing Projects!
Today Ms Wadding’s class presented their amazing inventor projects to the class.
We saw a wide range from Thomas Edison to Elon Musk.
The children have been working very hard on these projects for the past few weeks and it was fantastic to finally see their amazing team work come together.
Amazing work everyone!
This week Ms. Gilbert's class took part in a public speaking presentation where they presented a topic of choice to their peers. They spoke with such confidence and knowledge and it made for a very enjoyable day.
Mrs Hetherton presented the 6th class children with hoodies on behalf of the PTA.
Mrs Gilbert's class had a day of science experiments on Thursday which the children presented and demonstrated to their classmates.
Mrs Gilbert's class collected and painted stones to leave in our school garden for the children in the school to see long after they have left.
Ms. Wadding’s 6th class had a great few days outside enjoying the glorious sunshine. We cooled down with some ice pops and spent a lovely lesson in our school garden with a tour from our wonderful caretaker Gerry! We are definitely enjoying our last few weeks before our next journey to secondary school!
Check out our news.