Work to be completed at home, in the event of unforeseen school closures
Planet Maths, Maths copy, Example copy.
Word Wizard, English copy.
Grow in Love and Religion journal.
SESE copy and project template.
Library book and book review template.
Maths: Planet Maths
All answers to be written into Maths copy
- Let's Look Back.
p. 6 (A , B , C ,D , E, F)
p. 7 ( A and B) *If you find the fractions difficult here, leave it until we come back.
p.8 (A, C)
- Number Theory
Complete p84 (B,C and D)
- Number sentences
p. 158 (A , B, C)
p. 159 (A)
(p. 160 A , B)
Religion: Grow in Love
Holy Week and Easter- read p74-77
P74-Think about it! Write a short diary entry based on the day you found the empty tomb.
P76-Journal exercise-read and complete
English: Word Wizard and Novel
READ, READ, READ.
Any written work is to be completed into English copy
- Write a report on a country of your choice (except Ireland). The instructions for doing this are on p66. First complete a mind map and do your research and then draft your report. Remember to stick to the correct structure.
- P64/65 phonics and grammar
- P67-Pre reading activities-Make predictions and connections into book. Write ten questions you would ask Steve Jobs into copy
- P68-Steve Jobs- read and complete dictionary work in copy
- P69- A and B in copy, C and D in book
SESE-Copy and online research
Focus on Maths and English first, if you have spare time, begin your project.
Research and produce a short project that can fit on an a3 page.
If you want to take notes, keep them together in your SESE copy.
Use the template provided to complete a project based on an inventor of your choice. Pick an invention you think the world could not do without.
Complete all sections and then decorate if you wish.
Read a new book and complete a book review to share with the class on our return.
Good Luck, and try your best. If there is anything you are unsure of, don’t panic and just leave it until we return. We hope you all stay safe and healthy and are well rested on our return to school.
Ms. O’ Connor, Ms. Cox and Ms. Kelly.